FRONT 2022 Preview Exhibition: Grand Prototypes, Humble Tools
- • Sunday, October 10, 1pm ET, "Check-in" Mandalas:
Using watercolor and oil pastels, participants will be encouraged to focus on the present moment to create a circular piece of artwork for relaxation and self-awareness. All skill levels are welcome as the focus of the workshop will be the process of making art, not the finished product.
- • Sunday, November 14, 1pm ET, Weaving:
Participants will create a small (approximately 3 inch square) weaving that can be turned into a wall hanging, necklace or keychain while enjoying the benefits of working with tactile materials like yarn and fabric.
- • Sunday, December 5, 1pm ET, Details TBD
Movement Workshop with FRONT Fellow at the Cleveland Public Library Ron'Dale Simpson at Transformer Station. FREE, please register in advance:
• Sunday, December 19, 1–2:30pm ET
Grand and Humble Conversations, Moderated by FRONT Artistic Director Prem Krishnamurthy. Launching on FRONT’s website at 12:00 pm ET on the following dates:
- • October 29, 2021: Jacolby Satterwhite in conversation with RA Washington and LaToya Kent
- • November 19, 2021: Sarah Oppenheimer in conversation with Tony Cokes
- • December 10, 2021: Asad Raza in conversation with Loraine Lynn
Press inquiries should be directed to FRONT’s Director of Communications, Dushko Petrovich Córdova, at email@example.com