FRONT International is presented by FRONT Exhibition Company, a 501(c)(3) Ohio non-profit organization.
- Generate new economic activity through cultural tourism
- Develop an even stronger, more vibrant, and sustainable creative community
- Enhance the brand of Cleveland and Northeast Ohio
- Stimulate positive change in Cleveland’s communities
- Create one of the most important world destinations for contemporary art
- Provide a balance to the concentration of power in the art world in the major coastal cities and commercial art fairs
- A commitment to equity, diversity, inclusion, and access for artists and audiences
- The belief that art can be a catalyst for positive social change and greater understanding between communities
- FRONT welcomes visitors of all abilities, ages, backgrounds, genders, races, and religions and is committed to providing opportunities for meaningful inclusion.
- The FRONT PNC Exhibition Hub at Transformer Station meets and exceeds ADA requirements, offering accessible parking, ramp access, ADA accessible restrooms, and an elevator to the second floor visitors lounge. Accommodations available upon request; please contact email@example.com.
- FRONT is proud to be part of the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities ALL means ALL initiative to highlight its commitment to inclusion and accessibility.
- FRONT is the first institution in Northeast Ohio and the first non-institutional arts ‘ennial to be certified by Working Artists and the Greater Economy (W.A.G.E.).
- Launched in 2014, W.A.G.E. Certification is a national program that publicly recognizes nonprofit arts organizations who commit to paying artist fees that meet minimum payment standards.
- W.A.G.E. Certification is the first model of its kind and the first in the U.S. to establish a sector-wide minimum standard for compensation, as well as clear guidelines regarding the value of artistic labor.