FRONT International is presented by FRONT Exhibition Company, a 501(c)(3) Ohio non-profit organization.
FRONT produces an ambitious contemporary art triennial, generating international acclaim and attracting visitors to new and diverse exhibits and installations, as we invest in artists and celebrate our partners. Paired with vibrant ongoing creative partnerships, FRONT is lifting Northeast Ohio as a thriving center of arts and culture.
To be the most anticipated contemporary art event in North America through a large-scale triennial program that is fresh and provocative, intellectually and aesthetically rigorous, and rooted in the place and spirit, the issues, ideas and people of our region.
- We believe that art and creativity are essential for cultural vibrancy.
- We support artists, their work, and their aspirations.
- Equity, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our creative communities.
- We are strengthened by our collaborative partnerships.
- FRONT welcomes visitors of all abilities, ages, backgrounds, genders, races, and religions and is committed to providing opportunities for meaningful inclusion.
- The FRONT PNC Exhibition Hub at Transformer Station meets and exceeds ADA requirements, offering accessible parking, ramp access, ADA accessible restrooms, and an elevator to the second floor visitors lounge. Accommodations available upon request; please contact email@example.com.
- FRONT is proud to be part of the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities ALL means ALL initiative to highlight its commitment to inclusion and accessibility.
- FRONT is the first institution in Northeast Ohio and the first non-institutional arts ‘ennial to be certified by Working Artists and the Greater Economy (W.A.G.E.).
- Launched in 2014, W.A.G.E. Certification is a national program that publicly recognizes nonprofit arts organizations who commit to paying artist fees that meet minimum payment standards.
- W.A.G.E. Certification is the first model of its kind and the first in the U.S. to establish a sector-wide minimum standard for compensation, as well as clear guidelines regarding the value of artistic labor.